Marc Antony c. 42 BC AR Silver Denarius Graded by NGC as VG (Bankers / Edge Marks)
To find a silver denarius showing the bust of Marc Antony, is a very rare discovery. This is actually a bad thing because the lack of examples does not allow many ancient coin collectors or historians to obtain any Marc Antony coin; however, it is excellent for those who possess a coin of (real not counter fitted) Marc Antony. You may be almost assured of appreciation for many years to come. This is what's considered an investment coins.There are three things I love about this coin. 1. It's somewhat accessible pricewise; 2. it's not only a store of value but very fun and exciting to have a Marc Antony coin due to the history involved; 3. The coin is unique and unlike many others I've seen.
- Silver Denarius from the Roman Republic Featuring Marc Anthony, famous ally of Julius Caesar, ruler of Rome, and lover of Cleopatra
- Reverse Features Sol in Shrime
- Graded by NGC as VG (edge marks / bankers marks)
- Certification #3987208-001
- Amazing Piece of Important Roman History