Sell your fine vintage wrist watch or pocket watch for an honest price.
We understand that selling your vintage watch may be difficult. That's why we will do whatever we can to make it easy and provide you with the highest possible monetary value. Please follow the steps below to submit your timepiece for consideration. We purchase approximately 50% of watches submitted for sale of the brands mentioned below. Our offer price is generally 10-15% higher than bringing your watch to a jewelry store, pawn shop or other online buyer. In some cases, we've paid 100% more (double) than what people had been offered. The reason why is that we offer a fair price, what we would pay if purchased from another dealer or at auction. We do not and will not take advantage of anyone's lack of knowledge.
We are generally interested in the following brands: Hamilton, Elgin, Waltham, Omega, Rolex, Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, Wittnauer, Longines, Zenith, Movado, Universal Geneve and Jaeger Lecoultre. We may also be interested in other fine Swiss and American watches pre-1995.
Please note: We do not purchase battery operated watches, low grade watches and most ladies watches. In addition to watches, we also may purchase high-end cuff links, tie clips or clocks. If you would like to check with us before filling out the form below and uploading pictures, we'd be happy to let you know if there will be interest.
Our process ensures you get top dollar for your fine vintage watch.
1. Request a quote for your watch using our request form below. Please provide information concerning the make and model of your watch, along with its condition and whether your not you have box and papers. If you know any history of the watch, such as, "this was my grandfathers watch", please include that in the description. The more detailed you are, the better the process. Please take photographs of the front, sides and back of your watch and upload them using the form below.
2. Once the above is complete, you will Receive information about what we can offer for your watch within five business days.
3. Once you accept our quote, we send you instructions to ship the watch to us.
4. Once we receive your package, our certified watchmaker authenticates your watch and verifies that it is in good working condition or is in need of repair. We then make a firm offer.
5. If you accept the firm offer, You get paid! Payment is processed on or before the day after your acceptance of our offer. Choose between a Paypal Payment or a physical check. If you do not accept our firm offer, we will ship the watch back to you at our expense.
Email: Contact Adam Directly
Mailing: 7 E Circle Dr. E. Longmeadow, MA 01028
Phone: +1 413 219 1104
Terms and Conditions
Shop Vintage Watches
Sell Your Watch
Men's Cuff Links
Women's Fine Jewelry
ADAM VINTAGE WATCH CO.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED / Copyright 2010-2017
Powered by Creative Website Logistics of New England
Disclaimer: Any and all trademarks mentioned here are for descriptive purposes only and are the property of their respective owners. Adam Vintage Watch Co. and its owners and affiliates are not authorized agents for Rolex Watch Company and are not affiliated with them in any way.